Audubon Hospice Services:
Our approach is to offer a continuum of professional resource needed to bring the highest levels of care and compassion to every patient and family we serve. It is never too early to help our patients make the most of their life, and we want to make every second as comfortable for the patient as possible.
Let Audubon Hospice manage disease processes & symptom control in the comfort of the patient's home.
- Nursing Care
- Medical Social Workers
- Hospice Aides
- Chaplain (Non-Denominational. Spiritual Advisor)
- Medical Director
- Bereavement Counselor
- Qualified Volunteers
- Hospice Team Available 24/7
- Medications & Equipment Covered
Audubon Home Health:
Audubon Home Health, our parent company, provides a variety of services to meet our patients' needs. See their full details by visiting their website, click here.
- Complete Assessments
- Diabetes Care
- Injectable Medications
- Anticoagulation Therapy
- Patient Education
- Hospital Transitions
- Wound/Ostomy care
- Urinary Program
- Infusion Therapy
- Pain Management
- Medication Adherence
- Cardiac Nursing
Audubon Palliative Program Plus:
Audubon + Palliative Program is Home Health plus, see the full details by visiting Audubon Home Health's website, click here.
- A focus on improving quality of life.
- Symptom management for patients with terminal illness.
- The ability of patients to seek curative treatment.
- Psychosocial care of the patient and family.
- Extra time for patients to cope with their terminal illness.
- Help, support, training, and education for caregivers to keep their loved ones at home.
- A seamless transition to hospice services when the physician and patient are ready.
Cypress Home Health:
We believe quality care is essential and we have a high utilization of experienced registered nurses and proficient therapists who genuinely care for our patients and their families that are facing a recovery, condition, or life limiting illness.
We work with the physician and a personal plan is designed to meet the needs of the client. We offer free in-home consultations and home safety evaluations at the start of your program and routinely thereafter based on the client’s needs. We equip our clinicians with point-of-care technology and the latest training.