WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AT HOME
Audubon Hospice provides a complete range of Palliative and Hospice care services, so that patients and families dealing with life-limiting illnesses have the compassionate and empowering support that’s needed during this season. We provide support to families and friends so you can focus more on being family and friends. We assist in communicating with the physician and other healthcare professionals to ensure your loved one's wishes are fulfilled.
- Treatment and therapies for pain and symptom management
- Medical equipment and supplies to ensure comfort and safety
- Teaching of comfort care techniques
- Chaplain available for non-denominational spiritual counsel and anticipatory grief
- Coordinate care and social services to enable you to provide care at home